With an all year long Thailand travel season, it’s easy to forget that the island nation is one of the most beautiful places in the world. The island boasts some of the most scenic beaches in all of Asia. Millions of visitors flock to Mae Hong Soon, Phuket, and other popular destinations each year. A trip to this part of Thailand will allow you to see some of the most unique creatures in the world. Here are some of the top four attractions from a trip to Mae Sot:
– Taklamakan State Park is Thailand’s largest. It is located near Bang Tao in the Thon Buri Province. A perfect place to get a view at some of Thailand’s national treasures, such as the majestic mountains of Bophut, this park has been named one of the best places in the world to go on vacation. The winding road that leads you through the park is lined with amazing forests, which provide travelers with a true sense of nature.
– Siem Reap, Thailand’s primary economic growth center, is a great place to visit. Known as the “City of Angles” due to its many sparkling skyscrapers and shopping malls, the tourists who visit Siem Reap come here to enjoy some amazing shopping experiences. Many tourists spend their entire day enjoying the shopping streets of Angles. While in town, be sure to take a moment to watch the sun rise and set over the famous tourist attraction, the Great Buddha Temple. While in Siem Reap, visitors are encouraged to take a trek to the very top of Mount Reception.
– Chiang Mai is another hot spot, where one can spend some quality time with family and friends. The city is home to several luxury hotels that cater to both Western and Eastern sensibilities. For those interested in experiencing some authentic Burmese cuisine, the Laem Singh Thut camp is located in Chiang Mai. The children will enjoy the opportunity to eat fresh fruit juices and pickles from the many fruit trees in the area. Those who wish to experience some authentic Burma food can visit Myamtain restaurant in Chiang Mai, which serves some of the most mouthwatering Burmese dishes.
– Ayutthaya – Situated in the Northeastern corner of Thailand, Ayutthaya is another wonderful destination to explore while on a trip to Mae Sot. The island is well-known for being one of Thailand’s most popular beach resorts. This city is also known for hosting numerous Thais who come to holiday in the country by traveling aboard cargo ships. Ayutthaya’s white sandy beaches and emerald waters are ideal for relaxing. One can easily enjoy the sun and enjoy a picnic as well.
– The phone different guesthouses in Thailand that are situated along the phone different guesthouse in My Myanmar border area can make your trip to Mae Sot an enjoyable and unforgettable experience. These friendly and informative staffs are happy to answer all your questions. They also allow you to take a walk around the small town of Chiang Mai while taking phone calls. They are always willing to teach you how to use the new world telephones. The staffs in these small towns are quite helpful and very knowledgeable.